Saturday, January 08, 2011

PAT-DOWNS A TSA SUCCESS STORY!

TSA STATISTICS FOR 2010 ARE OUT!


2010 statistics on Airport screening pat-down searches from the Department of Homeland Security. So far, they had detected and uncovered:

Transvestites: 133


Hernias: 1,485


Hemorrhoid Cases: 3,172


Enlarged Prostates: 8,249


Breast Implants: 59,350


Natural Blondes: 3


Terrorist Plots: 0



"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"
President Ronald Reagan



3 comments:

strandediniowa said...

On Ask.com: I'm getting to the age where the prostrate exam is recommended. I wonder which airport has the best outcomes and early detections.

I'll be booking my flight tomorrow.

Ben said...

San Francisco International: VERY thorough

strandediniowa said...

Heh, one size fits all, eh? A couple of places in Iowa City could fit one in without the flight.

Besides, I get that kind of exam at least twice a week at work. And I have to buy my own dinner.

Which reminds me of a story about these three guys, some stainless steel cookware and... oh, wait. That's completely off topic.