Sunday, March 06, 2011

HERES YOU'RE SIGN

Remember when your old school teacher corrected grammar and spelling errors on your homework in bright red marker? Well, it looks like it's time to return the favor to these striking union teachers in Wisconsin.

Save our teachers.


"Unions are my cup of tea." To be technical, with a plural noun, the proper form would actually be, "Unions are my cups of tea."

The proper spelling is negotiations.

I voted for Walker and I am or I'm sorry!


It's or it is all about the collective bargaining comma stupid.

Hey Voss, you're or you are not the boss!

Scott Walker is a bitch, or Scott Walker's a bitch.



Walker, may I "modestly" kick you in the nuts?



While the following signs are correctly spelled, it would seem that perhaps the protesters involved should learn the definition of a new word.


hypocrisy [hi-pok-ruh-see] n. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.


Somehow, this last story doesn't surprise me a bit now.

Two-Thirds of Wisconsin Public-School 8th Graders Can’t Read Proficiently—Despite Highest Per Pupil Spending in Midwest



No comments: