Sunday, May 01, 2011

THE BEARDED MENACE: THOSE AMISH ARE AT IT AGAIN

According to FBI statistics as per 2009, in one year in these United States, there are 1,318,398 crimes of violence, 15,241 murders, 89,000 rapes, 408,217 assaults and 794,616 cars stolen. Using statistics other than fed.gov’s fiction, there are around 40 million illegal aliens in the country costing the taxpayer around 8 billion a year on illegals for law enforcement, welfare, education and medical. As a nation, we are over 14 trillion in debt, and Chinese children can play Monopoly using real U.S. currency. Even some of the lamestream media grudgingly admit the real unemployment rate is more like 17.3%, although even that is probably low.

Yet the ruling class in the District of Criminals shriek that there is absolutely no fat to be cut from the budget.

So what are we getting for our money? Not to worry, folks. The government is watching out for our best interests and working hard to protect us. For instance, we find this little tidbit from The Washington Times.

"A yearlong sting operation, including aliases, a 5 a.m. surprise inspection and surreptitious purchases from an Amish farm in Pennsylvania, culminated in the federal government announcing this week that it has gone to court to stop Rainbow Acres Farm from selling its contraband to willing customers in the Washington area.

The product in question: unpasteurized milk."

Don’t they have any other crimes to investigate and prosecute with year-long stings and undercover agents? You know, real crimes, ones with victims.


Of course not. Just who the hell do you think you are, anyway? What gives you the right to put what you want into your own body, including a product humans have been consuming for thousands of years? Actung! The Nanny States knows better, you peasant.

"It is the FDA’s position that raw milk should never be consumed,” said Tamara N. Ward, spokeswoman for the FDA.

So rest easy, fellow serfs. They’re here from the government and they’re here to help us. Whether we want it or not.




4 comments:

Jim Fryar said...

I noticed this appearing on facebook yesterday afternoon much to my disgust. This nonsense has been going on for too many decades.

Great post.

Anonymous said...

AMISH: minus M, plus L, plus OKAY, minus SH, plus DUH, minus I, minus O = AL-KAY-DUH or more succinctly = al-Qaida . That proves these so called Amish are actually terrorists engaged in some sort of evil plot to foist wholesome fresh milk on the American public.

Velcome to zee USSA, Inc. you silly peasant, tax slaves. I vant two lines and no talking.

Now zing along wit mir.

Obama loves me this I know,
For the banksters tell me so.
Peasant plebs to him belong,
I am weak but he is strong.

Yes 'bama loves me,
Yes 'bama loves me,
Yes 'bama loves me,
The banksters tell me so!

Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!

Bawb said...

I see someone forgot to take their meds this morning or has been drinking too much pasteurized milk.

Sarcasm is verbotten. You vill board das third cattle car am der recht. Vork makes you free.

Anonymous said...

I just do what my Cheerios tell me to do.

And beside, Super Barry just wacked Osama. Praise be to Lord Obama. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now who was that Osama imposter who died from renal failure back in 2001?