Thursday, September 08, 2011

WHERE DO FISH COME FROM? YOU'LL NEVER GUESS.

I saw the story of this incredibly shallow buffoon, DAVID COPP, over at Angry's and I just had to pass the tale along so that this horse's ass can be properly ridiculed and mocked around the globe.

It seems Mr. (and I use the term lightly) Copp took his children on vacation to a seaside British fishing village where they horrified when unexpectedly exposed to...fishing and fish. Copp and the kiddies apparently found this "disgusting" and it left them all "greatly distressed." When the harbor master refused his kiss his ass over his tender sensibilities, he went to the local newspaper to snivel some more. I believe he was quoted as saying, "WAAHHH! My pussy hurts!"

But just so the Brits don't think they have a monopoly on clueless morons, here's one of my favorite letters-to-the-editors from a (surprise!) San Francisco newspaper.


And these people drive and vote! We are doomed.

1 comment:

Jim Fryar said...

And here was me, thinking that Aussies held a monopoly on stupid!