Sunday, April 04, 2010

MICHELLE OBAMA A BIRTHER? HA-HA!

Okay, so I wasn't computer savvy enough to upload the video thingie to the blog. I tried poking at the computer with a stick and threatening it with a soldering iron, which is about the extent of my technical trouble-shooting. It made me feel better, but did not load the video. Maybe Ben can fix it.

Anyway, here's Michelle my Belle giving a speech at some Democrat event, I assume. There's a donkey on the podium; that either means it's a Democrat Party event or that she's a jackass. Anyway, between 16 and 21 seconds she's speaking of the trip to Africa with Barry where they, and I quote her directly, "visited his home country of Kenya."



Now that's funny, I don't care ya are.

2 comments:

Ben said...

There's your video, Chimpboy!

Bawb said...

Thank you, sir. BTW, it sure pays to have an opposable big toe. I can eat a banana while I type this.