Tuesday, February 15, 2011

PMSNBC GETS A HILARIOUS SLAP DOWN

I see now that, if anything, I gave far too much credit to the Obama Administration, its second-rate advisers and their timid, incoherent foreign policy.


Niall Ferguson (who I still can't believe works at Harvard) hands PMSNBC's talking chimp Mika Brzeznski her ass on a platter, showing that the media's propaganda Newspeak and the president's Random Platitude Generator are no match for the power of the human intellect, on those rare occasions a thinking person is allowed to speak on TV.





How dare he go off script and refute the Party Line like that! I don't think they'll be inviting Niall back again anytime soon.

3 comments:

Jim Fryar said...

Bawb, I was led to believe that the Senior Presidential Intelligence Validator (damn, I just can never remember the acronym), stated that the Muslim Brotherhood was a secular organisation. You know, something like the Boy Scouts, or the Rotary Club.

On a lighter note I am glad to see that there is a move to allow people in Montana to get refills of their beer growlers.

Bawb said...

That analogy is now quite passe for the Regime, old boy. How dare you compare the Boy Scouts to the Muslim Brotherhood! The Boy Scouts are much more intolerant and oppressive because they don't want homosexual pedophile troop leaders.

Jim Fryar said...

Hell Bawb, I hadn't thought of that. I hope I haven't offended the religion of peace, but just to be on the safe side, I will avoid standing in crowds near anyone wearing a coat bearing the Dupont or Orica labels.